K-Laser Therapy in NYC
The K-Laser treats damaged tissue with specific wavelengths of light that interrelate with tissue and fast-track healing.
Akin to photosynthesis in plants, light energy passes through the skin, into the cell membrane, starting a process known as photobiostimulation. This process bolsters the body’s natural regenerative ability, in addition to stimulating the release of endorphins and collagen. It might gradually stabilize damaged or injured tissue.
The outcome? Faster wound healing, in addition to diminished pain, stiffness, swelling, and spasms. As the injured area returns to normal, function is restored, so patients can reclaim their life and return to their favorite hobbies and activities.
K-Laser Therapy treats these conditions:
K-Laser Therapy stimulate all cell types, including soft tissue, ligaments, cartilage, and nerves. Conditions that improve with K-Laser Therapy include:
- Peripheral Neuropathy, Fibromyalgia
- Back and Neck Pain
- Sciatic Pain
- Arthritis pain, Degenerative Discs/Joints
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Problems
- Tendinitis, Trigger Fingers
- Bunion Pains, Plantar Fasciitis
- Sprains and/or Strains
- Bruises, Contusions, Burns
- Headaches, TMJ, Sinus Issues
- Athletic Injuries
- Work-Related and Auto Injuries
K-Laser Therapy Outcome
Many patients experience pain relief in as little as 1 treatment, and most are able to return to normal daily activities with no pain and restricted movement once their therapy is completed.
Treatments are administered by a technician, using a hand-held device the size of a flashlight. The laser is placed directly over the injured area for anywhere from 30 seconds to 9 minutes, based on the size of the area being treated and the treatment plan.
Most patients experience a warm, relaxing sensation. They usually have no side effects or recovery period.
The focus is healing, not simply symptom relief
Medicine has concentrated on symptom relief, instead of genuine healing for far too long. K-Laser Therapy provides an alternative, and it’s a welcome change for athletes as well as patients seeking natural remedies.
Over 1,200 studies conducted over 40 years worldwide have demonstrated the effective, beneficial benefits of K-Laser Therapy.
- Acute Pain: decreased more than 70 percent, Chronic Pain more than 60 percent.
- Chronic Low Back Pain: treatment effective in 71 percent of cases; pain eliminated completely in 45 percent.
- Wounds: 55 percent greater healing on day 8, compared to the placebo group.
- Knee Injury: improved knee flexion and pressure sensitivity after every treatment.